Love The Way You Lie 2010 by Rihanna - ThaiNewsEvent

Full width home advertisement

8crY6Q.jpg

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

8crY6Q.jpg



Love The Way You Lie 2010 by Rihanna


verse ************
              Em                   C

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
                 G                             D
but that's all right because I like the way it hurts
              Em                   C
just gonna stand there and hear me cry
                 G                             D
but that's all right because I love the way you lie
Em                   C
I love the way you lie
G                        D
Ohhh, I love the way you lie


[Rihanna]
********************

                          Em
I can't tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like

C
And right now, there's a steel knife in my windpipe

G
I can't breathe, but I still fight while I can fight

Dadd11
As long as the wrong feels right, it's like I'm in flight

Em
High off of love, drunk from my hate,

                      C
it's like I'm huffin' paint and I love it, the more I suffer, I suffocate

G
And right before I'm about to drown, she resuscitates

Dadd11
Me, she fuckin' hates me, and I love it, Wait!



verse ****************



Em
Where you going? I'm leaving you. No you ain't,

C                                                      G
Come back. We're running right back, here we go again, it's so insane


Cuz when it's going good, it's going great

Dadd11
I'm Superman with the wind at his back, she's Lois Lane

Em
But when and it's bad, it's awful, I feel so ashamed,
[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/e/eminem/229278.html ]
C
I snap "Who's that dude?", I don't even know his name

G
I laid hands on her, I'll never stoop so low again

Dadd11                      (abrupt stop)
I guess I don't know my own strength


Chorus

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

8crY6Q.jpg
| Designed by Colorlib